Hello friends! Anderson and I have started walking in the mornings and taking the dogs along with us. We've found this fabulous park near our house that it just beautiful! It has trails through the woods and a little pond, complete with pond crane and all. I've cleaned the house this morning and used to like cleaning and vacuuming, but now it takes SO long that I am really not liking vacuuming so much.
And this sweet smiling face is adorable and has possibly entered into the terrible twos!!
He has started pitching fits and I'm having to put him in time out because spanking doesn't work, it only makes him much worse and madder. And I didn't get spanked that MUCH as a kiddo either and I turned out okay, right?!
I have a problem and it's not a bad one. Just one that makes me want to fire bomb somebody's car...too much information? ;) I'm kidding...kind of! There is this teenage boy that lives with his parents and he keeps parking in front of our house and our mailbox and the limb truck can't get in to pick up our limbs, so they don't. Then, his super cool friends come over and park in front of our house or other people's houses. UGH...What to do??
1. It is just RUDE to park your car in front of other peoples houses! What should I do?? You know me...I don't want to be rude, but will be if I have to.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
A picture and a problem
Posted by Susannah at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't know what to tell you about the parking problems but my opinion is that the three's are more terrible than the two's.
I would go over there- explain the problem about the limbs. If that does not work let Anderson throw his toys at it-it's is parked in your yard.
Leave a note on the car or talk to parents. Then have it towed. LOL.
Post a Comment