Hello friends! Yesterday Adam turned 32!
Adam has been the love of my life since we were 19 years old! He continues to be my rock, my best friend, and a great father to our child. I cannot express the love that I feel for him. The happiest time of the day for me is when I see that little red car drive up the drive way. I still get so excited he's home! Adam, I will continue to love you all the days of my life!
He had a yummy cake! Which he enjoyed... except that it kept staining our teeth and mouths.
And Anderson enjoyed it too!
A little too much....he screamed when I told him he couldn't have anymore "Hat Today" (Happy Birthday) cake -ha!
And then, I began thinking about many of the birthdays that I have spent with Adam and though I don't have pictures of all. I do have pictures of some.
One of my favorites was when he turned 21 years old. We were living in Mobile and going to the University of South Alabama. He and my cousin Matt and me and my friend Patti all celebrated his birthday. He went and bought his first beer.
On his 24th birthday I bought him tickets to race cars at the Jarrett Farve Race Adventure. I think that was his favorite present EVER from me! He had so much fun, but made me nervous going around the track at 120 mph!!!
On his 30th birthday all of the wives got together and threw Adam, Matt, Adam Corbin and Jason Martin a party.
But this year he just had some time with his family and it was a pretty great day!
Happy Birthday my love. What a great 12 birthdays I have gotten to spend with you and can't wait to spend 60+ more!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Adam! I love all the old pictures. And you are not silly to get excited when he gets home at night! I do the same thing when Nathan drives up from work. Anderson looks like he really enjoyed the cake, getting so big!! Isn't his b'day in April?
Post a Comment