Hello friends! My daddy and mimi(step mother) have been here. They arrived on Friday morning and flew back to Dothan last night. Why is it that when you live far off and you have people visit that the house always feels a little lonely when they are gone?Anyways, we started off the day on Friday by...can you guess? Going to the mall and letting Anderson play and yes ride the carousel. What can I say...I'm a creature of habit and I think he is too!
Saturday was a fun day! We took them to Ft. Worth to eat at one of our favorite spots, Kincaid's Hamburgers which is awesome and delicious. We saw some Alabama fans inside and had to give them a "roll tide" and daddy and mimi LOVED the food!
Anderson and my...I mean HIS milkshake!
Then we went to a fabulous grocery store...I know you're thinking grocery store on their vacation? But it's soooo much more than just a grocery store it's called the Central Market and they have acres of fruit
...seriously and so much organic food that it will make your head spin! And the cupcakes....oh the cupcakes(made from nutella)
were delightful! Anderson enjoyed those too! He's carried around a frying pan that mimi bought there.
Adam and my daddy were in awe of the beer selection! Wow!
Central Market EVEN had a kids playground outside for the kiddos! So super cool! :)
Sunday: We took them to Dallas to look around and decided to go to the Botanical Gardens.
We've seen better gardens...it was just ok. Everybody took a nap in the car but Adam and me
and I guess Anderson didn't get long enough of a nap, because he was in FINE form.
He's picked up this terrible ahhhh sound that he makes when he's frustrated or mad or whatever from yours truly..I'm really working on quitting making the sound! So, he wanted to walk, we let him. He didn't want to hold our hand etc. So we put him back into the stroller and he screams I think around 30 minutes or so. So in between temper tantrums we managed to get a few neat pictures..
Yesterday, Adam was off and daddy and mimi didn't fly out until 7:20 p.m. so we just went to the mall and shopped around, came back for a nap and a quick story
and it was time for them to leave. We had such a good time with them here! We miss you already!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
Central Market is THE best grocery store in the whole entire world. I love their spices section (oh and the candy section, too haha)...but the spices you can get in bulk to me is just awesome...stuff from anywhere and everywhere. Do they still make their tortillas right in front of you? mmm!! Looks like a really good weekend!!
Yea for visits! Those cupcakes are huge and look awesome! Glad you all had a great time together!
Post a Comment