BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going away partay!!


Adam and Anderson, Matt and Bryant

We have had a whirl wind of a weekend! First, we had 2 showings of our house in two days and an open house today with 3 people attending! YAY!! We've gotten an offer for our house and have currently counter offered back. We're just playing the wait and see game now! Ha!

We left for Dothan on Saturday morning to go to my cousin Meghan's bridal shower. The good news, she and her husband are living in Dallas! The better news, he's a peditrician! I've already told her, I am a panicky mother... so watch out!

Saturday night we had our going away party! So much fun! Thanks to all our family and friends who came! We love you! Anderson was the belle of the ball and had such a grand time running around and having lots of admirers. We are going to miss everyone so much!

I probably won't blog too much in the next two weeks because we haven't packed up one box in our house!!! I'm getting started tomorrow. Is there a trick to it? If you have any packing tips, please share, cause I'm CLUELESS!!

We have 12 days until we leave for the Big D!

4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I have no packing tips except to not pack what you don't need. Take the time to CLEAN!!
And what a fun party! Looks like y'all had a blast!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Take one room at a time. Leave out only what you are going to use in the next two weeks. It may require eating out alot. Which I know you don't mind.

Amy Kennedy said...

Exciting news on the offer on your house-hope it all works out just like you need it to! The party looked fun-Matt's little baby boy is so cute. Good luck w/the packing!