Nunna came today! We went to the Japanese restaurant again, if I didn't KNOW better I would think I was pregnant. We've been to the Japanese restaurant 3 times in 4 days! I love it and so does Anderson, he could just eat and eat that yummy rice up!
Mom, Toot(my nickname for Anderson) and I headed to Hampstead for their weekly local farmers market. We too go weekly. I LOVE to get fresh veggies, like bell peppers, onions, squash, zucchini and homemade ice cream! Yummy! Hampstead is right down the street from our house and is constructed by the same people who built Seaside and has the same concept. It is so neat! And that is such a generic word, but it just IS!
Every week, they put out a slip and dip. Toot LOVES to watch the kids come barreling down, he screams with laughter!
Okay, on with Tasty Tuesday!(Again, you can click on the recipe if it is underlined and it will give you the instructions!)
Monday: Southwest Chicken Spaghetti from my friend Becky, oh it was Delish!!
Tuesday: Sausage Fruittata ( this was so easy) just follow these easy steps!
Ingredients: 6 eggs(these are fresh from Mom and Bob's neighbor who has chickens on her farm)
1 bell pepper, 1 large onion, 1 tomato, 1 cup of cheese- you can add potatoes and mushrooms if you like:)
Cook your sausage on medium until brown
Set it aside
Put in a tablespoon of olive oil and saute your bell pepper and onions
Whisk 6 eggs and salt and pepper in a separate bowl, pour egg mixture and sausage back into pan over your onions and peppers. Let it cook and DO NOT STIR IT , it should cook on low for 5 minutes, then put it in the oven on BROIL for another 3 minutes and that's it!!!
Wednesday: Ground Beef and Macaroni Casserole
Thursday: left overs from Weds. night
Friday: eat out ;)
Saturday: Southwest Chicken Soup from Darby!
Hope you have a great week!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment