BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

100th Post Ramblings...

I really don't have one thing in the world to share. No exciting stories, no funny jokes, just some good old fashioned rambling which this former teacher is pretty good at.

1. Anderson is doing great, he saying lots of stuff like "shoe, mama, dada, nunna, owl, Al( referring to Big Al) and generally just being a cutie pie. I've also discovered that he's going to be a climber! I was on the computer today and looked over and ...lo and behold, he was standing victoriously on top of the copy paper box, looking like Rocky at the top of the stairs! I digress...

2. It's been strange not to go back to work and be grumpy when I get home. I wondered if I would be bored staying at home, I'm not. I have a lot of things to keep me busy...ahem Anderson who is almost 16 months old not to mention piles of laundry(where does it come from, cause I wear the same thing ever day:) and cooking and cleaning. I thought I would feel a lot like June Cleaver, just don't dress up like she did.

3. What is up with this flu thing (some of it is swine and some is not) seriously, I thought the flu only hit from like Nov. to March. shows how much I know right?! My SIL works at an elementary school and they have 25 out there. My MIL works at an elementary school and they have 39 out there, YIKES!!

4. We had a lady come look at the house today, the first one! Keep us in your thoughts, we NEED to sell this house in the worst way!! We cannot, I repeat cannot make 2 mortgage payments!

5. What is up with the Michelle Obama shorts controversy , seriously, are we really wasting air time talking about what the first lady is wearing, get a life people, get a life...

Anyways, happy 100th posting to me!! Have a good week!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy 100th post! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the house sells. When do yall move?

Amy Kennedy said...

Good luck with the house! I saw the pictures a few weeks back and I think it looks great. God has a plan-do not worry!! Everything will work out perfect. And I know what you mean about the housework-there's no time to be bored b/c the chores never end!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Happy 100th post! I think you SHOULD dress up like June Cleaver everyday. I don't know why that laundry, cooking, cleaning and Anderson are stopping you! HAHAHA!!

Angela said...

I felt the same way about staying at home...would I be bored? Not at ALL!!!! I am busy, busy!!! So proud you get to stay at home with Anderson!