Anderson and I have discovered this little jewel.
That's right the public library, who knew they offered free services such as watching fish in the fish tank (and turtles too), giddy marathon running for little boys(and momma's chasing after them), free books for 3 weeks and a free video to boot! Too cool, public library,too cool!!
Anderson and I decided to go the the library today and get some new books. Since he loves to look at books and I enjoy reading them to him. This was an awesome place to come on rainy days, like we had today! Anderson enjoyed it so much and I did too!!
Anderson enjoyed looking at his new books...
Stepping on them...
After all of our literary critiquing, we settled down for a nap. I say we, because I fell asleep too....for 3 hours! OOPS!!!
And sticking to my menu for this week, I made country fried steak, butter beans and mashed potatoes(home made)
Anderson enjoyed playing in them.....
We finished off our rainy Wednesday with a bath!(yes, that is dog shampoo behind Anderson, I promise we wash out the bathtub real well before we bathe him in here)
We're off to Dothan tomorrow, we are getting ready for the blitz of grandparents uh, I mean...fun with grandparents!!
Hope you had a great Wednesday too! :)
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment