Hello friends! Did you think we had just dropped off the face of the earth? We've been having fun each and everyday and I've been too busy to blog. But, I'm back! We just got back from the weekend at the beach for the 4th of July. It was fun, except for poor Anderson was so grumpy because he had been sick for the entire week. He had something called roseolo infantum? Not fun, let me tell you. Our sweet baby did not feel good at all!! But, the good news is that he feels much better now and is back to his old self again!!
This morning, Anderson, the puppies and I went to the Shakespeare Festival Park to walk as we normally do. But this time was different, we took bread for the ducks! The ducks loved it, but Anderson and I loved it even more! I was showing Anderson how to throw bread to the ducks and he ate it instead!Ha!

Then all of a sudden I heard a splash and Annabelle(oldest beagle) had fallen in the pond! I was so mad at her, because I had already told her not to get too close to the edge!!! Oh well, at least the other walkers got a good laugh.
*********************************
Don't you love hide and seek? Anderson does...here he is hiding and the popping out! We call our game "Where's Anderson"
Anderson's favorite word is "owl". Don't ask me why? So now everything is owl. Dogs, cats, etc.. are now referred to as "owl".
We're at the beach 'til Tuesday
I'll leave you with Anderson's new shoes... oh and Happy Full Moon!:)

Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

3 comments:
Thanks for the blog. It makes me feel connected with y'all. I love seeing all the new things that Anderson does....he is sooo precious(and so are his mom and dad). Love you lots!
Cute little naked bottom!
Hey Susannah!!
Look at your big boy!! getting so big walking all over the place! His new little sandals are so cute-I bet he loves them! Send me your email address when you get a chance. i don't know how to find it on the blog. Happy Friday to you!!
amywkennedy@gmail.com
Post a Comment