

For a 15 months old, I am quite surprised that Anderson is as good at kicking the ball as he is! I think there is Olympic gold in his future. He can actually kick the ball while walking. It's pretty cool. I'm pretty sure that if you asked David Beckham's mom if he was this good at this age, she would tell you no. :) But thinking back, Adam was a great soccer player, my dad coached high school soccer and I was an all-star(once I scored a goal for the other team and didn't know it). So, I'm pretty sure that it's in the genes...
And... since our house is for sale stay tuned for a home tour later!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
I got your message about Dallas. I am going to send you an e-mail at susivey@yahoo.com. Hope the move goes well!
Post a Comment