Anderson woke up yesterday with a clear runny nose. Last night when we put him to bed, he was fine. Then he woke at 9:45 and had this TERRIBLE cough, like a sea lion's bark/cough...it SCARED ME TO DEATH. I quickly called the doctor and she said it was croup.
I stayed up most of the night sleeping in and out about 1 hour total. Three times I got Anderson up to run a hot shower and let him breathe in the steam in the hopes that it would help. It did.
He's on an antibiotic and will hopefully recover soon. Please pray that he will!
Love ya'll
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
poor widdo man...i hope he feels better. his auntie beck beck made him a whale shirt tonight. does that help? (i quickly discovered i may have shot myself over the crab. gotta keep looking for an easier one.)
Post a Comment