With Mother's Day coming up very soon on Sunday, I want to thank my momma. I don't even know where to begin...I've been so blessed to continue to have her as my mom.
My momma was a single mom from the time I was 3 months old. She is my ROCK! Just imagine having to raise a baby essentially by yourself with most of the care falling on you and having no partner in the house to help. I get a panicky feeling just thinking about it! My momma has been my biggest encourager, my inspiration to be a better person, my conscience, and my best friend.
I LOVE and cherish this woman. I must talk to her at least twice(if not more times) per day. Most of the time we just ask each other a question and hang up or talk about nothing or other times just breathe(not really) when we have nothing to say to each other, but I just have the need to talk to her.
When something good or bad happens I call Adam and then I call Momma. It's that kind of relationship. I know she loves me unconditionally and always will. This letter does not even do you justice mom, you are the BEST mom in the whole world and I love you! I strive each and everyday to be a mom just like you!

3 comments:
You sweet, sweet girl. I love you
You raised her right Sue. She is a great women and friend.
So sweet! I really admire the relationship you have with your Mom. I have the same relationship, although oddly enough, it's with my Dad. I do love my mama, just sometimes we don't see eye to eye! Very sweet!
Post a Comment