
Adam, Anderson and Mike and Tami
Adam and Anthony (his brother)Today was so very exciting and yet kinda sad too. Adam completed and graduated from Jones School of Law. He has worked so hard for 4 and a half long, tiring years...studying, stressing and generally just going gray(we...ummm I mean me probably made the last part happen;) And happily, I hope to have spent the last supper and evening by myself for a long time...whew four years of supper with beagles, ugh!


His cake!
We invited our family up to eat with us and attend his graduation ceremony, and being such a gracious host/domestic goddess, got bbq catered-ha!
The coolest part was that the law school allows your family member/person who has supported you during your school years to sit in the row behind you and hood you. Now, I didn't know what a hood was, but it is pretty cool, you see it's this sash that goes around your neck and down your back (FYI...the purple color is for the area of law and the red and white are Jones colors).
Thanks to all of our family who supported Adam and me during his law school years and any and ALL donations to pay back his student loans will be accepted...email me and we'll give you our bank account number to donate -ha! ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On another note, Anderson and I are OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! Hooray, now it'll be sleeping til 11 and .... YEAH RIGHT!!!


1 comments:
Yay Adam! Congrats to the whole family!
Post a Comment