Hello friends! It's just so hard picking and choosing pictures to put on here. Note to self: I also need to do one of those Snapfish photo books.
On Day 3, we headed to Epcot for the whole day. We rode the Nemo ride 3 times and probably stayed in the aquarium a total of 2 hours.
Thank goodness, we brought Anderson's swim suit...he played for about 30 minutes in the splash fountain and loved every minute of it.


We rode Test Track, which was a fast car ride. I thought Anderson would freak out...but he smiled the whole time. That was a surprise!
We visited all of the countries, which is a lot of fun for us. Anderson really liked Mexico and the boat ride there. Here we are in China
and Norway!
Anderson picked out an oyster in Japan and there was a pearl in the oyster, I had it set in a necklace. It was just beautiful!
We made our way over to Italy and had our picture made by this fountain that we have gotten pictures made for the last 10 years or so.
Then over to France for a chocolate eclair for A and me and creme brule for Adam. YUMMY!
We had our dinner reservation at The Coral Reef ...which was EXCELLENT food and a great view of the aquarium. Somebody, just couldn't stay awake after supper...sweet boy!
What a great day!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
I enjoy being a voyeur in your lives.
These are great pictures! I bet the memories are even better. It looks as if you guys had a wonderful time. I am so happy that you guys got to go. Can't wait until my A is a little older and we can take him.
Post a Comment