Hello friends!
I hate to leave things unfinished and I had not posted all of the Disney pictures yet.
So, I'm posting our day at Hollywood Studios and the last day at Magic Kingdom. So fun! I'm already plotting and planning when our next trip will be to Disney World...so sad! What an addict! I guess it's better to be addicted to Disney than anything else! Ha!I wasn't sure if Anderson would even care one thing about meeting characters. Boy, was I wrong....he loved them!

This cracked me up so much. We didn't know how much A loved Winnie the Pooh until we rode the ride at Magic Kingdom, but he is in LOVE!
He kept asking Winnie the Pooh "what's in your door"? So, Winnie and Anderson knocked on the door and kept trying to open it. Anderson LOVED that so much!!
We had breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I HIGHLY recommend this...it was SO much fun!! One day my dream is to stay at the Contemporary Resort...so nice!!


Last year, I took this picture of A by this wooden Indian in Frontier Land and think he's grown quite a bit since then.
I will take one every time we go(hopefully, every year:) and one day he will tower over this guy!
At Magic Kingdom, we took a little break from the crowds at Tom Sawyer's Island and explored the cave and let the kiddos play on the playground there. They loved it!

Had to add this picture in...look at Adam's face on Splash Mountain! Haha!!
Did we have a magical time? 
The answer will always be YES!!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment