Hello friends!
I forgot to put this hilarious picture of Anderson on here. We got a mariachi band to play "The Chicken Dance" song and I think A really liked it! Hahaha!!
We decided that to head over to the botanical gardens since it was only 101 outside. ;)
(Doesn't mom look great, she's lost about 30 pounds and so have I, but we still have a long way to go)!
But, the heat was totally worth it. Beautiful views of downtown San Antonio
free piggy back rides
and feeding the ducks, of course. 

I love this picture of Mom and Anderson. darnit, I couldn't get it to turn the right way.
We made our way to the infamous River Walk.
And took the guide boat, when Anderson started getting restless, I would give him popcorn. That, my friends, is parenting at it's finest! ;)
While we were in town, we had to make a trip to Sea World. 

Thank heavens they have a water park located in the park, or it would have been too horribly hot!
We miss you Nunna! Come back soon!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
The Riverwalk looks awesome! If I ever make it out to visit, you have to take us there! The band pic is too funny. Glad you had a good visit with your mom! You are lucky there is so much to do out in Texas. I am about tired of living out in the woods. LOL!
Post a Comment