Hello friends!
Anderson is feeling much better. I guess the antibiotic was just what he needed. It was really scary everyday for him to have high fevers. We haven't done too much today. We got out and went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. I always tell A, "if you are sweet while I'm shopping, we'll go see the fish" and he was, and we went and checked them out and as always they had "sleeping fish". They really need to work on cleaning their fish tanks out, so Anderson doesn't figure out one day that they really aren't sleeping! Ha!
Adam and I have started Weight Watchers and we shall see how it goes. I keep telling myself I won't lose weight until after we have another baby, but I'll just be bigger...so why not lose it now? I'm going to try really hard!
Adam has told me that he thinks A is too old to be wearing john-johns all the time now and that makes me sad. Side note: did you know the reason they call them john-john's is because John F. Kennedy Jr. used to wear them as a little boy?
I guess, I think he looks old in his big boy jeans and shirts. So, I think to compensate I am going to let him wear regular ole' boy shorts and have those precious applique shirts made for him to go with everything and maybe john-john's for church?! And I can't believe Anderson will 3 in April. Where in the world did the time go?!!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Monday Randomness
Posted by Susannah at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think he looks precious in them, but I totally understand where you are coming from. I put Aiden in a couple before he was even a year old and Randy had a fit. I don't put him in too many of them because it is not worth the fuss. We do a lot of sweater vest during the winter. We will see what the summer brings.LOL! A is precious no matter what.
Good luck on WW. It is a good program. Hope you do great!
Never knew that about the John Johns.
Yay for Weight Watchers!!!! I started about 4 weeks ago even though I didn't want to and it has gone well. I HAD to do something about my weight. I never lost it after Reid and I am paying for it now. I have ALOT more to lose then if I would have just lost it before getting pregnant again. So far I have lost 4 1/2 pounds and I already feel better. I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment