Hello friends!
Sunday was a glorious day here! It was in the 70's, much like it is today.
And after church, we ventured over to the Ft. Worth Zoo for some animal watching and some sunshine.
Glad I got to spend the day with my two favorite boys in the whole wide world!
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! We received not one, but 3 packages yesterday from all of the grandparents! Anderson RAN out to meet the mailman! He is in hog heaven, because he received some more small animals to play with and corral. Thank you Nunna, Gami and Mimi! We loved our Valentine's Day surprises!!!
Adam and I are doing really well on Weight Watchers. I have no idea how much, if any weight that I have lost, but I am feeling more healthy, just by changing the way we cook. I have found this website and love to use it for her fast food points on Weight Watchers and this website for delicious low point meals at home!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment