BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Visitors

Hello friends!We have been very busy this week. My mom and Bob(my step dad) are here and we have been doing all sorts of things. Yesterday, we went into Dallas to go to the HUGE Salvation Army and to ride the trolley. The funniest thing was that Anderson LOVED a cat house and played with that the WHOLE time that we were in the Salvation Army. And then onto the horses outside. FUN!Mom and Bob really liked it and Anderson liked it...but just for a few minutes. Then he was ready to GO! Oh well...that's life with a 2 and a half year old!:)

Today, we went over to our favorite tourist attraction, the zoo in Ft. Worth! Awesome weather...in the 70's, but ready for much cooler weather! Love having my Momma, Bob here and Emma(the golden retriever) too!Hope you are having a great week! Go watch Parenthood tonight on NBC at 9:00! You will LOVE it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, girly. I am behind and you guys have been super busy. Where to start? First and foremost, I could just eat A up. He is absolutely, positively a CUTIE PIE! Second, you look great! I find myself not taking a lot of pics with my little guys b/c I'm afraid it will mess the pic up. LOL! However, you look happy and relaxed. I am so proud for you. Third, I am glad your mom and Bob got to fly out and visit with you guys. Bet A is having a blast. Fourth, how cool is it that your church has their own pumpkin patch?!! Fifth, Love the pea patch story! And, if you are trying to say Wal-Mart is adventurous and you never know what you might see there, yes, you are right. LOL! Finally, you have a great camera. I am in the market to upgrade. You will have to e-mail me and let me know what kind you have.

Laura said...

Poor Emma looks like she is being tortured. That is what Elijah does to the cat.