We went to Gulf World which was pretty neat, A loved it. But, it was a bit expensive. He got to be the dolphin trainer for the day and he was so tickled about that!
Our first stop was Thomas Doughnuts where we had lunch and uh...two doughnuts a piece.
It was pretty chilly so, it was jackets for us on the beach. Anderson, of course, loves the water and fell in and kept trying to get back in...it was freezing!
"It's Sooooo cold, Mama"!!!
We went to Miracle Strip at Pier Park and had a wonderful time, we love the Ferris Wheel...you can see all the way to the ocean from the top. Wished I had my camera.
Shooting gallery with Dada
My daddy took my picture in this exact same spot when I was four.
Making the dolphin turn around
Making the dolphin dance...haha!!
I always think these are so funny.

0 comments:
Post a Comment