BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

M i c....k e y.... M o u s e

Hello friends!

We embarked on our third Disney World trip with Anderson. We had the BEST time ever. Something about Disney makes me feel at home. :) Anderson was SO excited to get there!


 I always take A's picture by this wooden Indian in Frontierland...I'm a sentimentalist.
 Watching the electric light parade with Dada
 This was our view of Anderson's favorite ride. We rode it 4 times!!!!
 He feel asleep at the end of most nights..ha!
 Sydney, my cousin and her boyfriend came and joined us for a couple of days!


 Momma of the year award goes to me...cupcakes and cookies for breakfast!



 Loved the aquarium in Nemo!


 Norway in Epcot...hahaha!
 Eating breakfast at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary Resort!

 Casey's splash pad in expanded Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom...so fun!
 We went to Animal Kingdom twice. Anderson cannot get enough animals!
 Dada and Anderson on Astro Orbiter
 We went to Mickey's Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. It was a blast. This was the only costume Anderson would wear. Buzz Lightyear was too velcroy and Woody from Toy Story was too cowboy-y.Ha!!

I am already ready to go again!

1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

I love your blogs...please do more!