BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Annabelle

Last night our sweet Annabelle went to heaven. She was our first baby. We had her over 9 years( she would have been 10 in August). I remember thinking the first night we brought her home..."what have we gotten into". Little did I know she would be our pride and joy. What a sweet girl and what a wonderful life she had.



Some of the things I remember about my girl:

-She tore up our marriage certificate when she was a puppy.
-She loved riding in the car
-She slept with us until Anderson was born
-She picked up a big box turtle in my mom's yard and didn't want to let go of her prize.
-Rolling in mom's wandering jew plant and getting rashes on her tummy..numerous times!
-She stayed in our guest bedroom and looked out the window all day and would bark anytime she saw a dog walking.
-Begging multiple times daily for cookies
-Snoring very loudly...now the house is too quiet :(
-Always giving me kisses when I asked her for them.

You were the best girl, Annabelle and we are heartbroken for us, but happy that you are in heaven. We love you, pretty girl.

I hope that God has an endless supply of cookies...if so she will be one happy girl!

0 comments: