Hello friends!
We have been in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex for a little over 2 years and this is was our very first trip to the Ft. Worth Stock Show. Anderson was TOTALLY excited and this was the "most funnest place ever" according to him.
We thought they would have barns of cows, pigs, sheep and goats...boy were we wrong!! They also had a fair a little smaller than the Peanut Festival( for all you Dothanites). They had some neat-o rides! 


They had a kids petting zoo
, and the llama obliged nicely when asked would he say "cheese".
Some funny things Anderson said from today...cause I will forget. He asked "Momma, why is everybody dressed like a cowboy" and he later told the cows "stop your mooing cows". This kiddo cracks me up!
I swear he will be in FFA(Future Farmers of America) when he's in high school....I can just see it now. He is in LOVE with animals!!
A few of the millions of animals we saw today.
I saw several sheep dressed like this and wondered, was there a secret meeting of the KKK tonight. But apparently, if you want to keep a sheep clean before a show...this is how you do it.
This was the cow check-in. Anderson could have sat and watched this all day long! A cow actually got loose from the girl and ran...pretty eventful in the stock world!
These poor sheep was getting sheered. He kept "baa-ing" and Anderson kept saying "momma, let him go"...I seriously thought about it. ;)
These are Brahaman cows with the humps on their backs.
We also wanted to go to the Rodeo tonight (cause I think A would totally freak out if we took him) but it's SO expensive! There's always next year!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Hey Sue!! How much fun!! Next time you are in Dothan you guys need to come and see us, we have a yard full of Brahman Bulls and babies. I love reading your blog, friend!! Love ya!
Post a Comment