Hello friends!
So, the last time, I blogged, Mom was here.
On Thanksgiving Day,we of course got up and watched The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. One day, I actually want to be there! I love New York City so much! Maybe when A is 5?! We decided not to cook this year and went to Cracker Barrell at lunch. It was actually a lot cheaper than cooking and yummy too!
That night, we went to Waffle House for Thanksgiving dinner and we had the place to ourselves.
But, oh the food was delicious!!!
We even spent a quarter at the juke box and played Elvis' "Blue Christmas" ha!
Then we headed over to Prairie Lights, which is a Christmas City of sorts. Anderson saw Santa and told him he wanted a "bubble popper" wha???!
We had hot chocolate and A had Sunkist.
They even had a carousel at the little Christmas town.
Be back soon with pictures of our Christmas tour in San Antonio!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment