Hello friends!
Anderson and I finished decorating our house yesterday for Christmas.
Yes, I'm aware that it is the 16th of November...but we love Christmas and can't get enough of it! We have been listening to Christmas music on Pandora.com .
Anderson loves the Christmas music and he goes around singing his favorite song "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"..Ha!
This was A's contribution to decorating yesterday
positioning his "snow horses" in my Christmas village!
He cracks me up!
Things that we are looking forward to this holiday season:
1. Classic Christmas music ( I like the 1950's and 60's the best)
2. "It's Christmas, Charlie Brown" ahhhh....LOVE it! Anderson's great aunt, Juke, gave him that book last year. I love reading it to him, it has the push button that make the music that is in the movie. I think you can get it at Hallmark.
3. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" movie!
4. "It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby(the movie) SO good!!
5. The house looks so nice...I love how the decorations add so much to the house!
I imagine our house looks like this at Christmas...my most favorite house of ALL time!! Click here to see the Home Alone house from Hooked on Houses blog. Do you read her? She's pretty awesome!
Mom will be here on Monday to spend Thanksgiving with us! Woo-Hoo!!!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Getting ready
Posted by Susannah at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love your Christmas village, Susannah! I know don't Christmas decorations make everything feel SO much better in your house? I love it. Might have to start my decorating early too! Anderson is getting so big!!
Post a Comment