Hello friends!
I don't know what it is, but since this weather has started changing, it makes me truly happy and thankful for lots of things.
As a part of my Weight Watchers, I was walking Annabelle and listening to my ipod and this song by Dave Matthews came on and it just brought back so many good memories. (By the way...I'm in the 140's WOO-HOO!!!) But, still a little way to go.
It makes me super happy, when Anderson is happy.
How in the world did he get so tall? Isn't he supposed to be a baby still?!
Swinging and playing in the sand.

To have such sweetie pie dogs...Anna B.
and Gus
A wonderful husband who truly loves me(bless his heart:) and our kiddo beyond belief!
And to be going to Disney World in 15 days!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Happiness
Posted by Susannah at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment