Hello friends-
Do I have the "Patty Duke" theme song in your head now? Do you remember it? I used to watch re runs of it on Nick at Nite when I was in middle scho and LOVED it!
On Thursday, Adam's brother, Anthony and his wife Kelly and their 2 year old boy, Aaden rolled into DFW to hang out for a couple of days with us!
The boys had the best time! That's one thing that I definitely miss about not living near our family...cousins are always awesome playmates and friends for life!













This is Kelly...she's pretty awesome~
We had fun with Anthony and Kelly too...I forgot how much fun we used to have! We stayed up late one night, just talking and laughing! So fun!
Monday, August 1, 2011
They're Cousins....
Posted by Susannah at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As you and Matt can attest, cousins are and will be lifelong friends. They have to love you unconditionally --those are the rules of family.
Love, the mom who hasn't seen you in 2 and 1/2 months and is having acute withdrawal symptoms.
You and Adam look great! How much more weight have you lost? I know you all had lots of fun. My family was here this past weekend for Granger's bday and it was great!
Post a Comment