BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Trip to S.A.

Hello friends!

This Friday, I will be 33. And to celebrate that, Adam took Anderson and me
to my one of my favorite places, San Antonio. We hung out and had spent some time at the Alamo, River Walk and of course Sea World! It was so much fun and such a wonderful birthday trip to get to spend it with my two boys!! :)Anderson and me on "Shamu's Express" roller coaster, we are the next to the last car. Getting so big!!Feeding the dolphinsMexican Restaurant on the River Walk! A and I feed the ducks chips the whole time! ;)Adam and Anderson at the Rainforest Cafe. We went in 3 times but the monkeys would start their noises...out we ran! I love the River Walk and the beautiful trees!Alamo!

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Look how blond Anderson is getting!

Laura said...

You look great girl!!