Happy Mother's Day to my best friend and momma!
Top 5 reason why she's so fabulous:
1. She still thinks I'm wonderful(after my high school years;)
2. She knows my thoughts before I even speak them.
3. She loves me unconditionally!
4. She is the bestest friend a girl could have.
5. She is super awesome with Anderson!!
I love you Momma!!!
And Happy Mother's Day to Mimi(my step-mother) too! I love you Mimi!
She is so awesome and has always loved me as if I were her real daughter. When I was little I used to tell my mom that I wanted her and Mimi to get married. I just completely left my daddy out of it ;)
And being a mother has COMPLETELY changed me and has made me a much better person. I love this kiddo SO MUCH!! 
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
thankyouverymuch....you're an awesome mother, too.
That was a very nice way to honor your mom! Very beautiful!!! Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day!
Post a Comment