BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Early Birthday Anderson and a trip

Hello friends!

On April 22, my baby will be 3. I'm sad and happy all at the same time. He's getting so big! I LOVE this big boy more life itself!!! My goodness at how life has changed for the better in just 3 years.We had an early birthday party for A with the neighborhood kiddos.

I made the cupcakes and they were good.
We had a pinata and the kids got a kick out of hitting it! And it was also used for getting out frustration! ;) A group shot! We are headed to Alabama tomorrow and to Panama City Beach, FL for a few days of rest. We can't wait~Be back soon with updates!

1 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Hope you are having a great trip! Happy early B'day to Anderson!!