BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

P.T. Coming Soon!

Hello friends!

It was that time again. Time to get Anderson's hair cut. I always HATE having to go to do it. Especially, because his hair was getting long in the back and was curling in the humidity. I LOVE those beautiful curls!!! But, it was getting kind of mullet-ish, so a little hair cut never hurt anybody. Anyways, it will grow back...right?! But, I really liked it!Soon, we are going to start P.T. (potty training) maybe next month. I am REALLY dreading it! I'm gonna try and do what my friend Brandi did with her kids. The potty training boot camp. Which is a three day p.t. boot camp where you take your kids basically every 20 minutes and really reward them with all kinds of prizes and a really big prize at the end when they FINALLY get it! Is that right Brandi??

Any suggestions on the potty training that really worked for you?? I need all the help I can get!!

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

One day, A will hate you for posting that potty picture. Good luck. Based on a book published in the late 70s, you and I dedicated a weekend to potting training. I read stories to you while you stayed near the potty so I'm glad we had carpet in that bathroom! You thought it was such a hoot because you got one on one attention.

Angela said...

Avoid pull-ups unless they are asleep. They are just like diapers so it isn't really uncomfortable if they wet them.