BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Lately, we've been so busy around here. Running here and running there. Going on walks in the a.m. with Anderson and the doggies and swimming at the Y in the afternoons. Going to the beach, you know, fun stuff!

This week, I'm wanting to move somewhere new, exciting and different(in my mind). I am a big dreamer and always have different places for us to move to. This week it's here! I mean look at all the cool things this place has to offer, the liberty bell, Independence Hall, meeting place of the Second Continental Congress and who could forget the home to QVC! Other times I want to move here! Who could complain with all of that beauty and the fabulous weather they experience there. Sometimes, I just want to start fresh and new and have some great adventures.

Love ya'll
Where do you want to move(in your mind)?

2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Right now the beach sounds wonderful to me! Or the lake-just anywhere with water nearby-it is HOT already here in B'ham and it's just the beginning of summer. Sound like y'all are having a great time so far!

otterfodder said...

Glad to know that Philadelphia is on your mind and it is a great place to live, work or play. If you can't pick up and move the family here please do come for a visit. In addition to Philly's rich history we also have terrific family-friendly must-sees like the Please Touch children's Museum, Smith Memorial Playground, the Philadelphia Zoo and a green and gracious Fairmount Park. And great hotel deals. Spend some more time on www.gophila.com and consider a summer trip to Philly! I hope you do,

Veronica Wentz
Philly Tourism